Saturday, August 23, 2008

When SAHM-one Speaks Meme #5



For this week's question, “When you were younger, did you set an ideal age to marry?”

My answer is yes. When I was young, I wanted to get married at the age of 25, and to have my first born child at the age of 26 to 27. Because when you are in twenties, you're young enough to cope physically with the demands of a new baby.

Anyway, I turned 25 last year of April. Though my hubby (he was my boyfriend that time) and I have plans of getting married in December of 2007, it was impossible because we don't have enough money. However on October 2007, my mom told us that I should live together with my hubby because of some family problems. Since my hubby and I have condo, we immediately agreed. But my relatives did not agree on the "live-in" idea. Mga nakikialam, in short. So, November of 2007, we decided to get married in December. Gastos lahat ng parents ko at in-laws.

That's the reason why I get married at the age of 25, my ideal age to marry. Now, my goal is to have a baby soon.......


aEiRiN

2 comments:

  1. i really think so too sis that that is the right age. but di ko yan pingarap na age. it was anytime after college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis! Tama ka sa age to "physically raise kids" hehehe :)

    Here's my entry: When SAHM-one Speaks: Ideal Age to Get Married

    ReplyDelete