Friday, August 22, 2008

My 6 Unspectacular Quirks

I was tagged by Iris. Thanks for this tag.

Please read the rules of this Meme.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
Enjoy!


My 6 Unspectacular Quirks are as follows:
1. I can stay at home for a month without even stepping outside the door.
2. Same as Iris, I turn red when I drink beer or any alcoholic drinks even just one glass.
3. I only sleep 3 to 5 hours a day.
4. I am online almost 247
5. I am a lactose intolerant
6. I always put sugar on my garlic rice

Now, I'm tagging Ruby, Mitch, Elvz, Zriz, Arlene, Ivory Task

aEiRiN

1 comment:

  1. It's weird when you turn red i am glad i am not alone, i though i am sort of incredible hulk or something, you need some sleep haha!

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete