Monday, August 11, 2008

All About Shoes

Thanks Zriz and Mitch for this tag..

Hmmm, I don't remember when was the last time bought shoes. I think it was 6 to 7 months ago. But upon reading Mommy Mitch's "All about Shoes", I decided to post these pictures.







When I was in TeleTech, I joined the Funkiest Flip Flop contest, and guess what? I won.. (hehe as if you did not see the 3rd picture). I received P3,000 or around $70 worth of gift certificate from Bench, Havaianas and Watson.

Anyway, back to the tag.

What’s your shoe size? ranging from 6 - 7 depending on the style

Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? yes

How about your sister’s feet? nope. She has bigger feet

Can you borrow shoes from each other? I can but I don't...

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

Jenny and Belle | SAHMdom and Beyond | The Journey Continues… | Mommy Talks… | When Mom Speaks | Walk on Red | Mommy Talks… | Random Thoughts | My Precious Niche | My Life is Peachy | Me and Mine | Joys in Life | When Silence Speaks | Deranged Insanity | Aeirin's Collections

{End Copy}

Now, Im tagging... Brown Pinay ... Life is Good and Beautiful... Miss Body Beautiful Pexlinks Triple Love Reflections by Mariz Wife Of A Warrior

1 comment:

  1. hehehe I like the flips sis! pahingi naman! hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete