Thursday, August 28, 2008

Possible Pregnancy and Baby Names

These past few days, I felt something is different with my body. I am not sure if it is because of pressure and stress from my online job. I lost appetite, I felt dizzy, and sometimes I feel odd cramps. But my breasts sore, and they are hurt to touch, so I eliminate stress as the cause.

When I told my husband about it, he got so excited thinking that I may be pregnant. He's already touching and talking to my tummy. So even we are not yet sure if I'm really pregnant, we're deciding on what name should we give to our baby.

Since my husband hates his name, Ramonilo, he wants to give our baby a celebrity-like name. We checked some baby names online, but there 's a lot. Good thing I found babyzone.com, they have a list of celebrities' baby names, which really helps us to choose the right name. So now, we are deciding between Ava Elizabeth (Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe's daughter) or Chelsea Belle (Rosie O'Donnell's daughter), if she's a girl. But if the baby is a boy, we like the name Colin (Tom Hanks and Samantha Lewes' son).

Anyway, I'll have my pregnancy test tomorrow and I really hope that the result will be positive. Once I have the result, whether good or bad, I'll let you know about it.

aEiRiN

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! Good luck on your pregnancy test. I like the name Colin! Biased ako kasi name yon ng son ko.

    I think I forgot to thank you for recommending FireShot. I downloaded it already but haven't tried it yet.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I hope it's good news :)

    AtelierGal
    http://ateliergal.pixnet.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. buntis ka ba? lagot ka kay tita

    ReplyDelete