Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Fill - Ins

Players: ALPHA / YEN / MICH / EDS / MARICEL / AEIRIN / YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POSTED THIS

My roommate and I once: I never had a roommate.
Never in my life have I: bungee jumping because I'm afraid of heights
High school was: fun experience
when I’m nervous: I sweat a lot
My hair: long and straight

When I was 5: I was playful kid
When I turn my head left: I see my white wall
I should be: sleeping

By this time next year: I wish I already have a baby.
My favorite aunt is: Tita Marivic.
I have a hard time understanding: some men.
You know I like you if: I always talk to you.
My ideal breakfast is: pancakes and bacon
If you visit my home town: you will eat lots of bibingka. lol

If you spend the night at my house: we are online all night
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: pig. hahaha
I shouldn’t have been: sitting all day
Last night I: slept for 7 hours
A better name for me would be: aeirin
I’ve been told I look like: LJ Moreno when I was in college, but not anymore. I look like Ruby Rodriguez now
If I could have any car, it would be: a Ford Mustang

Now, I'm tagging Mommy Ruby and Mommy Arlene


aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment