Friday, August 15, 2008

Shopping and a Scratched LCD

Yesterday, if you noticed I'm not active to blogosphere, because I was out with my cousin Ktrix and my nieces. We went to Greenhills to buy a tripod for Ktrix's camera. And I treat my nieces to Quantum, an arcade in Viramall. Then, I bought some toys for them and a gift for my hubby. It was our monthsary yesterday so I got him a "got yosi" shirt . ("got yosi" means Do you have cigarette?) Then, we ate at Sbarro.

When I got home, I was excited to give my surprise for my hubby. But I was the who got surprised. He told me that he accidentally scratched our 22" LCD. It is an inch or two scratch on the lower right of the screen. We tried everything to make it disappear, but it still visible. So, I need our help...

Do you know a reliable scratch remover for LCDs?

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment