Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dating 101

I got this tag to my dear friend, Mitch. Thanks sis.

Players: Ozzy’s Mom | Me, Myself + 2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Me and Mine | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Creative in Me | Notable Bistro | Sugarmagnolias |Around the World | Random Thoughts | My Colorful World | Explore Manila | Me and Mine | Just Me Eds | Vhiel’s Corner | When SAHM-one Speaks | Aeirin's Collection |YOUR BLOG

Here you go:

1. When was your first kiss and where?
..::.. What kind of kiss? lol.. 12 years old on the cheek

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
..::.. I had bf when I was 12 years old for 7 months. After graduation, we broke up. We met again when we were in 2nd year high school, and we had relationship for 2 years.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
..::.. 25???

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
..::.. I asked my boyfriend to go to our house during midnight, especially if nobody is awake.

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
..::.. 4 years with my husband. Understanding and give-and-take relationship

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
..::.. We dated for 3 years.

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
..::.. I don't know. I just knew...

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
..::.. ideally, 16 years old

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
..::.. Because of my experience with my mom, I will be a coll mom

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
..::.. Take care of herself and I'm here if in case she needs me.

I'm tagging everybody... hehe

3 comments:

  1. Another cool mom in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis, tnx for this tag. i have done this in my other blog so will do this in the blog uve tagged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, here's mine:
    http://sunshineleneforlife.com/2008/08/11/dating-101/

    thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete