Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Halloween Costume

Time really flies. The days are going to get shorter and shorter, and Halloween will be here before you know it. One of my favorite holiday is Halloween. The thought of trick or treat, Halloween costumes makes me excited.

We all know that Halloween is celebrated on the night of October 31. But what is it actually a celebration of? Have you wondered what is the history of Halloween?

The term Halloween is a short term for All-hallow-even, the night before the 'All Hallows' or also known as All Saints' Day. Halloween's origins date back to the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain. The Celts celebrated their "Celtic New Year" on November 1. They believe that the boundary between the alive and the deceased dissolved became blurred and that the ghosts of the dead returned to earth causing trouble and damaging crops. During the festival, they wear costume and mask in an attempt to mimic the evil spirits or placate them.

Anyway, our neighborhood is planning to host a Halloween costume party. I can't decide what to wear, so I tried searching online for a great Halloween costume.

I came across a website called Costume Cauldron.



They have thousands of costumes to choose from. They have costumes for toddlers, kids teens, adults and even pets. They offer so many designs for different sizes.

Since I'm a plus size woman, I'm already eying for the Autum Fairy Adult Costume Plus. I like it's wings, and the style.

What I love about this store is that they offer very affordable costumes but really elegant and stylish. And... they ship their products anywhere in the world. You can pay the items through your credit card or PayPal.

I can't wait to go to the Halloween costumes Party wearing the Autum Fairy Adult Costume Plus. Oh, before I forget, I found a secret Haunted House backdoor. Visit their homepage at http://www.costumecauldron.com. The backdoor is halfway down on the right. You will see a line that says “Our Store now has over 10,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!” Click on the brown comma, and see what a great treat awaits you.


aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment