Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Funniest Vacation

Traveling is my passion and one my memorable moments is our vacation time. For me, vacation is a time to relax and enjoy my free time. It is one way to combat stress and anxiety.

I remember when my family and I went to Hong Kong. It was my first time, and it was my funniest vacation. Upon arriving to Hong Kong, we rode a taxi. I was excited, so I decided to sit next to the driver. The taxi driver was talking to me, and I can't understand it. He was making hand movements which I had no idea what he meant. Then, he went out of the taxi, open the door on my side. I was really nervous, I thought he would do something to me. He grabbed my seat belt and buckled it up. He was just trying to tell to wear seat belt. I really felt my face turned red. My siblings were laughing out loud.

Anyway, my friends are planning to take a vacation in Florida. They want to avail of Orlando tours in Florida. They want to try the Hot Air Balloon Rides in the Disney area of Orlando or take a walk on the wild side at Gatorland.

And since, my husband and I are planning to have a vacation, my friends recommend Trusted Tours & Attractions as they offer online travel guides which is very helpful for travelers like us. They mentioned that Trusted Tours & Attractions offers discounted tickets, such as discounts on Knotts berry farm tickets.

I wonder how did they know this, so I asked them. They just told me that they signed up for the Trusted Tours & Attractions eNewsletter and they are qualified to win a $150 Magellan’s Gift Certificate. They encourage me to sign up because this offer is until August 31st, 2008 only.

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment