Friday, August 29, 2008

Safe Sunless Tanning

Golden tan is my cousin's ideal skin color. She has a white Asian skin which is okay. But she thinks golden brown is sexy. The problem is she hates sun because she believes it may damage her skin. So she thinks sunless tanning is the solution.

I've read about sunless tanning in a fashion magazine. Sunless tanning is a safe alternative to sunbathing. There are tanning salons that offer safe sunless tanning products and services. These sunless tanning products can give your skin a tanned look without exposing your skin to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. I also read that these sunless tanning products offers an even, natural-looking tan if they're applied correctly and carefully. Sunless tanning products are commonly sold as creams, gels, lotions and sprays you apply to your skin.

Though these products are safe they do carry some risks, depending on how they're applied. So, if you are not sure about sunless tanning, you may visit some tanning salon and ask for some advice. Or you may visit http://www.suntanning.com/ for more information on the sunless tanning.

Anyway, my cousin will go to a tanning salon this weekend, and she promise me that she will send her picture with her new golden tan skin. I can’t wait to see her photos, I've never seen her tan.

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment