Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blog Award

Got this tag from Ms. Ivory Task and Zriz Thanks for giving me this award.


The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

Now I'm passing this to:
1. Deranged Insanity by betterthanezraH
2. Dhangski
3. Momhood Moments
4. Mommy Elvz
5. Brown Pinay
6. Reflections by Mariz
7.
Etc Atbp

aEiRiN

5 comments:

  1. Hi sis! I know you tagged me with this award but I'm tagging you with this one again.. :)

    check it out I ♥ Your Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! salamat mommy aeirin! kisses fr me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hi sis thanks for the award, I've done it but autodated it to August 28 (Thursday -my tag and meme day).

    Again Thanks, I do appreciate it."

    ReplyDelete