Saturday, August 9, 2008

One, Two, Three


More about me. Thanks to Faeryrowan for this nice tag.

3 facts about me

  1. I have very long black ctraight hair.
  2. I am 26 years old
  3. I am married
3 things that scare me
  1. lightning and thunder
  2. heights
  3. dogs
3 songs playing in my mind
  1. I'm Yours
  2. This I Promise you
  3. Hardest thing
3 treasures in my life
  1. My family
  2. My husband
  3. My friends
3 first times in my life recently
  1. learned how to digiscrap using photoshop
  2. posted more than 100 in a forum
  3. Making money online

3 Words I always say or use
  1. wapax
  2. sira
  3. love

Go ahead and grab this one if you want to. =)

2 comments:

  1. Wapax! Naks bago yan, sis, ah. Hehehe! Ano ibig sabihin ng "wapax"? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wapax means sapak.. niladian ko lang.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete