Friday, August 22, 2008

Web Hosting Ratings

I've been thinking of making a new self-hosted website. But I'm still deciding on what web host should I use. There are so many a web hosts online but I want a reliable host that does not cost an arm and a leg. So, I decided to check some web hosting review site, and I found Webhostingrating.

Webhostingrating is a site that offers detailed reviews, ratings and comparisons of web hosting providers. Their reviews are based on customer satisfactions, reliability, pricing, and the technical support. They also offer web hosting articles and tutorials like Cpanel Tutorials that can help us decide what's the right web host for us. Now, I already have an idea which web host should I use.

So, if you are looking for a new web hosting service like me, you may check http://webhostingrating.com for further assistance.

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment