Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tag of Four

Tagged by


RULE:

What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
- office
- malls
- supermarket
- my mom's house

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- friends
- former classmates
- co-workers
- yahoo group members

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
- our kitchen
- pantry at our office
- French Baker
- Sbarro

(D) Four places I’d rather be?
- Paris
- Italy
- London
- Florida

E) Four people I think will respond:
Mommy Ruby
Zriz
Mommy Elvz
FaeryRowan

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- I don't have time for TV.

I am now tagging the 4 names I have mentioned above:
Mommy Ruby
Zriz
Mommy Elvz
FaeryRowan




No comments:

Post a Comment