Sunday, July 20, 2008

Amazon S3 are experiencing serious problems

At 12 midnight Manila, I decided to Surf and Drop, however, EC widget is not showing on all of the site I visited. I checked Entrecard's website, and here what their site looks like:


I was going crazy and I was wondering what happened..... until I saw the message on my dashboard:
@ 7/20 16:35 Outage Notice: Entrecard widgets temporarily down. Also, images and general site features. It's amazon's fault this time.
And according to Entrecard's administrator:

Update on what's going on here. Amazon S3 are experiencing serious problems with their storage cloud network, more details here:

http://status.aws.amazon.com/

This is causing problems with widget loading and various image parts of the Entrecard.com site. We're very sorry about this but there isn't any way we can resolve this issue at this time, we're just going to have to wait it out. More information as it comes to hand.

However, they got no ETA from Amazon and based on Amazon's reports, it make take a couple of hours. So, I guess no Surf and Drop for me this time..




No comments:

Post a Comment