Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

While doing my usual blog hopping, I came across Mommy Ruby's post about Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. The Lazy Blogger Post Generator will help you create a blog post in just a few steps. Just choose from the drop down menu and click the create blog post button and you’ll have your blog post ready.


Here’s the sample post I made using this generator.
Oh My Gosh! I just found out I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe how insane my life has become. Unbelievable.

I am overwhelmed with keeping up with my favourite daytime soaps, watching Dexter, just generally being a Darling to my husband, my day starts from 3am to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am totally exhausted. I need a nap.

I swear I will make more of an effort to blog more often. Seriously! I mean it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment