Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Signed up for PayPerPost

My first reason for blogging is to express myself through writing. I did not know that I can make money by doing the thing I love to do, that is writing. My friends advised me to sign up to PayPerPost, and because I noticed that this was a popular choice on a lot of blogs. So I decided to check it out.

I learned that PayPerPost has simple concept - blogger writes posts linking to an advertisers website, fitting within the advertisers guidelines for the post, and once the post has been live for a couple of weeks, the blogger gets paid.

Since this is a great opportunity for me to earn extra money, I signed up, submitted my blog to them and added the codes to the sidebar. PayPerPost will manually assess your blog to decide whether it fits in with their requirements, this will take a couple of days.

But there are few requirements your blog must fulfill to be accepted:
Blogs must be live for a minimum of thirty (30) days, counted from the date of the blog's first post, with at least ten (10) pre-existing posts written in the 30 days prior to registration with the PayPerPost Marketplace.

The blog must contain original editorial content in addition to Opportunity-related or other paid posts. Blogs that exist primarily for payment will not be accepted.

The blog and all posts relating to PayPerPost Opportunities must be in the English language or such other language as is identified in the particular Opportunity.
Once your blog is approved, you may grab the opportunities available to you, and start writing about it. That's easy, right? The payment for every approved posts is via PayPal.

I'm really excited, my blog was approved this morning. I'll grab as much opportunity I can, so I can buy my dream laptop. I can post a maximum of 3 paid posts in any given day.

In addition, by joining PayPerPost, I got to meet new online friends who share the same interest as me.

PayPerPost makes my blogging life worth blogging for.






No comments:

Post a Comment