Monday, July 21, 2008

Earn money with Snapbomb

Since, I decided to quit my job. I tried to find more ways to earn money through blogging. Then I found out about Snapbomb Blog Marketing, a paid to blog site. Since I just joined, I decided to make a buzz about it.

How it works for bloggers like me:
1. You have to register to Snapbomb, don't worry it's free.
2. Add you blogs which will be evaluated
3. Check different opportunities for you. Then each blog will be given a certain minimum and maximum dollar value, through this you will know how much you can earn.
4. After you are done, Snapbomb will review your post and provide you with feedback and a rating to get you started.

This blog advertising is very popular and very accepted in the online world, as it satisfies both the advertisers, and the blogger.

I really think this web site is great because it provides all the necessary info about the tasks in detail so that even a newbie can understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment