Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7 Facts About Me


I got this tag from Jarvil and Xenalto Thanks for the tag.

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. I'm 26 years old Filipina
2. I'm happily married
3. I'm currently working as a customer service representative in a US automobile company
4. I'm a Communication Arts graduate from Miriam College
5. I want to be a stay-at-home-wife
6. I want to have a baby girl soon
7. I'm enjoying blogging...

Now I'm tagging

Mariz
Pinay Jade
The Cheeky Pinay
Ever Ecstasy
Miss Body Beautiful
My so called life
Of Colors and Styles




No comments:

Post a Comment