Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oregon Coast Vacation

I've always wanted to go to places or have a home near the beach or ocean. I wanted to have a view of the ocean at my backyard like in this photo.


As I'm longing for a vacation, I searched online where is the best place to get a vacation. I came across this site called Oregon Beach Vacations. Checking their website and seeing their pictures really makes me wish I'm in Oregon.



Oregon Beach Vacations offers Oregon Coast Rentals. They manage over 150 privately owned vacation homes and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. They also have offices in Lincoln City and Cannon Beach, Oregon to better serve their clients and homeowners. Oregon Beach Vacations offers vacationers a variety of different vacation rental properties to suit every vacation need from cottage to condominium to luxury home with several different view options including Mountain View, Ocean View and Waterfront.

www.OregonBeachVacations.com was designed to enrich the booking experience for vacationers and provide more booking opportunities for homeowners. Oregon Beach Vacations offers an up to the minute report of weather conditions at the coast! Their site features interactive maps, real-time online availability and bookings, pictures and full descriptions of all rental properties as well as their newest feature – The Oregon Beach Vacations Webcam. It can be accessed directly at www.oregonbeachvacations.com/webcam.htm. It is located in Lincoln City, Oregon and will offer a first hand look at the weather, the tides, and the beautiful Oregon surf.

What I like about Oregon Beach Vacations is they offer home or condo instead of a hotel. And this is a big factor for me in choosing a place to stay. I like renting a house or condo because it always gives me more room for less money. Hotels are very expensive. I have more privacy in a condo or house than staying in a hotel. Hotels are, by their very nature, public places, from the lobby to the exercise rooms. If you want to go somewhere where you don’t have to rub shoulders with the masses, you’ll want to skip the hotel.

I wish I have the time and money to go to a place like this.. For me, it's like living in a paradise.





No comments:

Post a Comment