Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PMC Weekly Fest: Your Kid's Wackiest Photo



Click the image below to enlarge

This week’s fest benefactor is Pinay Wife Speaks, and she’s giving away prizes. Click here for details.

I don't have a kid yet. But most of the PMC members knows how much I love my niece. Frances is like a daughter to me. So I decided to post this for the PMC weekly fest.

These are some of her wacky photos (trust me there's a lot). This kid loves camera. She knows how to pose and project for the camera.

I'm not really sure when these were taken. But on the first picture (upper left), she's holding a broom. That is her favorite toy. I don't know what she's doing but she really looks funny in that picture.

Next photo, she's wearing a wonder woman costume. She really looks like a super hero.

Lower right, she acts like a mumu (ghost). She loves horror movies, so she seldom imitate those scary characters.. Her favorite is "The Ring"

Last three pictures were taken on the same day. She was playing with her cousin, Arielle. She's so cute when she makes faces...

Want to join our PMC Weekly Fest, register here.




No comments:

Post a Comment