Sunday, July 6, 2008

Great Customer Service





Last Saturday, I had problems with my account on Asia Century Multi-Advertising. Asia Century Multi-Advertising, Inc. is an advertising firm based in the Philippines.They provide outsourcing for bannerdesigns, websitedesigns, affiliateprogram management, database-marketing.

Anyway, as I was saying I had problems with my account. I updated my profile but it just gave me a blank page. I refreshed the screen, but when I tried sign in, it gave me this error:

I tried it again, but still no success. I thought my password has changed. I tried changing my password, it has an error message again:

I was really frustrated that time. Then I tried to create a new account. I used my email address that I use before because based on the error message No affiliate account exists with my email address. To my surprise, it had error message again.
What? An account with my email address already exists? First they said no affiliate account exists with my email address, but now my email address already exists. I was really mad during that time. I called their Customer Support around 10 in the morning. A lady answered and told me that she's alone in the office and she'll let her boss know my dilemma.

Still frustrated, I emailed them my concern with attachments of the error message. Monday morning, still I don't receive any reply or call back.. I decided to change the location of their ads.

However, around 12 noon, I was sleeping. I heard my husband talking to somebody over the phone, and he said "natutulog sya" (she's sleeping). I asked my husband who's on the phone. He just gave me the phone. I was delighted when I heard it is Carlo from Asia Century Multi-Advertising. They are trying to fix the problem... Carlo assured me that it will be fixed. He asked some probing questions to determine the problem. And less than a minute, my problem was solved. He said if I encounter a problem again, just feel free to call them. Carlo is so polite and very knowledgeable of their services. He even gave me a call back to check if everything is okay. Also, he informed me about their other service like the rotating ads.

It was a really great customer service experience for me! And working in a call center, I understand how customer service plays a very important role in a business. Good customer service is the lifeblood of any business.

Kudos to you guys, you make me a one happy customer/affiliate.






No comments:

Post a Comment