Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Snapshot: Lunch Out

Weekend Snapshot

Yesterday, my family had lunch out together at Dampa near Mall of Asia. We have seafoods, seafoods and seafoods.... Yummy.

This photos were taken while waiting for the food. These are my siblings: Kiss, Gino, Nikko and me... On photo below, my siblings were goofing around when the food arrived.

Since I'm already married and living in a different house, I really miss my family. I will definitely treasure this simple lunch out with my family.

aEiRiN

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. what a fun time! My siblings are very wacky, too, but not as wacky as you guys are!

    My Weekend Snapshots are posted here and here. Hope you can drop by, too! Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to lash out and be crazy! Even better to have some pics of the moment! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. naku! ang sarap kumain sa dampa! we ate there the night before we left philippines...

    ReplyDelete