Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PMC Weekly Fest: PHOTO POST: LUCKY ME! WACKY ME!

PMC Weekly Fest
This week's benefactors: PMC, Beauty of Life, Money Maker and Creations.


Hmmm, this week's weekly fest is a bit hard for me since I don't have "WACKY PIC". Anyway, here's my entry....



The photo show that you saw above was taken last night. It was my hubby's idea for my wacky entry. While doing my photo show, I remember this animated gif:


It's me and my cousin Ktrix doing some wacky poses on my web cam. We look like lokaret. Lol.

And last but not the least:


These photos were taken 4 years ago. My friend Shobe and I decided to act like we were young again. I really don't consider these as wacky pics but I had fun doing this wacky photo shoot. :)

I told you I don't have wacky pic but I have wacky PICS. lol...

aEiRiN

8 comments:

  1. Sis! Those pics are wacky! :) Hahahaha ang cute sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe nice one sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Cute nung mahaba ang baba!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahihihihi..
    nice one! :D

    ohhhhhhhh the wackyness..:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waah! The slide show is sooo funny. I LOL-ed when I saw it. (My baby almost woke up. hehehe) Nice one!


    Mama Sheryl
    Aha Mama
    A Zone for Digiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang cute2x mo momi ai..nakakatawa masyado pics mo..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. wacky talaga mommy hah...ehehhhe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahah wackyng wacky nga video mo eh!
    hihiihihihi!

    ReplyDelete