Friday, September 12, 2008

I need your help!!!

My husband will be celebrating his 26th birthday on Monday. And since we have limited budget, there will be no party for him :( As much as I wanted to give him a party but I can't. We have so many bills to pay for.

Anyway, I need your help. I want to give my husband a memorable birthday, since it is our first time to celebrate his birthday as a married couple... I want to give him something, like a surprise birthday party or I'll treat him to a spa... Do you have any suggestions? Do you have any recommendation? Maybe a place or resort within Manila? I want it to be special... so please please please help me...


aEiRiN

1 comment:

  1. oh.. i really have no idea and i have no suggestions since i dont live in manila.. anyway, i do hope you'll be successful in giving him a birthday surprise even though you do not have the money to spend..

    have a nice day!

    Himalayan Goji Juice
    Goji Juice
    Pinoy Negosyo Directory
    Hit-or-Miss
    Cebu Lands and Homes

    ReplyDelete