Monday, September 22, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

Yesterday, as I was cleaning our house, I saw my old BINGO game. I wonder does anyone play BINGO anymore?

I remember when I was a kid, my cousin and I used to play BINGO during our family gathering. Our reunion was never complete without playing BINGO. We had cash and foods as prizes. But now that we are all grown up, we seldom play this game anymore.

I have an idea. This coming Wednesday is my sister's birthday and for sure we will have family gathering. I want to play BINGO again as we did before. But this time, it will be better because I saw Screenlife's Disney Bingo DVD game. This is the old BINGO game but with a high-tech twist. Interesting, right?

This game includes 1 DVD, 6 Double-Sided Bingo Cards, 150 Bingo Chips and the set of game rules.

Just take a look on this video to have an idea about this amazing game.


I'm sure my cousins will enjoy this game. Not only that, even kids will surely love this game. Kids will learn numbers, colors, and matching skills with their favorite Disney characters and movie clips. Match the numbers on the board to the ones given by the on-screen caller.

So if you would like to recreate your childhood memories, get this superb Disney Bingo DVD game at from Amazon.com or Drugstore.com at a very reasonable price.

Post?slot_id=20854&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
aEiRiN

1 comment:

  1. hi mommy oo naman madami pa nag lalaro ng bingo ngayon...kami din nga nag lalaro ng bingo sa family gathering and you know what I do play Bingo sa mall sometimes to relax and enjoy kapag day off ng mommy ehehehhe...thanks nga pala sa commet

    ReplyDelete