Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update on my hubby's birthday

Tomorrow, I'll be busy preparing for the surprise birthday party for my husband. He does not have any idea that there will be a party for him because he knows we are kinda short on the budget.

I just asked my mom to cook something for the party. I'll cook my hubby's favorite pasta, carbonara. My sister will buy barbecues and my cousin Ktrix will bring their guitar hero so we can play together again...


Anyway, here's the plan:
4am: I'll be online for some tasks,
6am: I have to clean the house.
9am: I should be in the grocery already.
Then go home straight so I can start cooking. I should be finish by noon...

The guest should come before 1pm, because my husband will be out in the office at 1pm. He will be home around 1:30 pm.

So, I hope things will happen according to plan. I hope he will like our surprise for him.

I'm still thinking of another surprise on the exact date of his birthday which is on Monday. A date or a spa maybe for the two of us? What do you think?

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment