Thursday, September 4, 2008

Award and tags

Thanks Mommy Arlene for this award... mwah.. Now, I'm passing this award to Maicel, Maybel,

**********************************
This tag came from Maicel. Thanks Mommy.





The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
>> I was 16 years old. Maybe, I was at school doing some projects.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
>>clean the house, finish my opps, update my blogs, finish designing a tarpauline, sleep

3. Snacks I enjoy:
>> Cheese curls

4. Places I’ve lived:
>>Philippines.... Manila, Binangonan, Cainta, Antipolo

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
>> I'll buy a house, put up a business

6. People I want to know more about:
>>some online buddies....
Mommy Ruby, Mommy Arlene, Mommy Mitch, Chelle, Mommy Cielo, and Zriz

aEiRiN

3 comments:

  1. tnx gurl... post ko to ha may ihahabol lang ako... btw, ka-chat ko knina si ruby, kaso pa-out na ko sa ofc nung ka-chat ko sya knina sbi ko PM ko sya pag dating ko haus... check ko nlang yung ym ko l8r... may ihahabol pako work dito... tsaka yung mga posts ko na naka-save sa draft!!! hehehe :-) hay...

    tnx again... gurl promise post ko to soon as i can mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis thanks for this award. hugssss mwahh

    am gonna grab it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. posted it here na, sis. :)

    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete