Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is it!

Update:

I woke 3AM today, earlier as planned. It took me almost three hours to finished some tasks plus some chitchat with my online friends. Everything is going according to plan, however, around 5am... My hubby informed me through text that his 2 days leave was approved. Quite disappointing because our original plan was to go somewhere, out of town, But earlier this week, his supervisor told him that his leaves were not approved, so we canceled our plan.

Anyway, I'll just stick with the surprise party. It's already 6 in the morning, I should start cleaning the house. I'll just update you later...

aEiRiN

1 comment:

  1. Dear Blogger,

    We will pay your review in your blog;
    * Earn cash by writing honest reviews about our advertiser's products and services.
    * Write reviews in your own tone and style, and gear them to your audience's interest.
    * You will be pay 6$ - $300 /reviews.
    * Pays via Paypal

    Join with us and get money with your blog
    www.smorty.com
    www.sponsorreviews.com

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete