Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rate Some Pictures

One of my dreams is to become a professional photographer but I think it will never happen. I am just a frustrated photographer. Though I have plans of taking photography class, but as of now, I don't have time and money for that.

I'm just enjoying and appreciating other works. There are so many pictures in the internet especially in PixOrNix.com as they have large collection of photos. From art, sports, to flowers photos, name it and they got it. But my favorite is the landscape category. Under this category, they have breathtaking photos of places and scenery. Not to mention, the photos are in high quality and this makes photo viewing more fun and worth it.

Also, in PixOrNix, if you like a picture you may give it a rating. I usually give 8 to 10 ratings because most of the photos are great. In addition, each category has their own top ten photos. And I will assure you that you will love those photos included in the top ten. You may also upload your photos and let other viewers rate it. One of these days, I’ll try to take some photos of our views and I’ll submit it to PixOrNix.

So, if you are looking for cool and awesome photos or you want others to appreciate your work, you may visit PixOrNix.com, and don't forget to rate your favorite photo.

Post?slot_id=21372&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

aEiRiN

2 comments:

  1. hi, pwede mag tanong? where do you get opps like this? im new to paid blogging so dami ko pa di alam.. and how to earn in ciao? i joined, coz i read about it in mitch's blogs that refeed back to you.. please help thanks..

    sweet..pretty..naughty
    Memory Filled
    Sweety tots

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwede mag tanong? saan nkkakuha ng opp na ganito? im new to paid blogging.. so i really have a lot to learn. and how to earn in ciao, i was reading mitch's blog about ciao, and the bost reffered me to you.. please help! tnx!
    sweet..pretty..naughty
    Memory Filled
    Sweety tots

    ReplyDelete