Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sports in my life

Since, I was a child, I've been a sports fanatic especially NBA. I have been always been a Kobe Bryant fan.

Yesterday, while my husband is looking for some Kobe Bryant's video, he came across a site called SportsVids.com. Founded last August 2007, SportsVids.com has a large collection of online sports videos.

I learned that this website started because the owner is so passionate with sports. Creating a social network and to provide quality video content with the ability to view past and current sports clips is the SportsVids.com goal.

There are so many things you can do on Sports Vids. Not only, you're a member of their sports community, you also can upload your own favorite sports video.

Anyway, we found this Kobe Bryant video. It's a compilation of his top ten plays. My husband was amazed by this video. We really enjoy watching it.

The best of Kobe Bryant - Click here for more sports videos
So if you are a sports fanatic like us, visit SportsVids and watch or upload your favorite sports video.

Post?slot_id=21206&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment