Thursday, November 6, 2008

Worried About a Bill

Blog Pictures | acobox.comA new month means new bills to worry about. I think worrying about our bills becomes my habit.

It really bothers me especially that my husband's schedule was changed to 6AM. That means he will not receive any night differential pay. He will receive lower salary than the usual pay. My blogging income is not sufficient enough to pay all of our bills.

Working is not my option as of now. Maybe a small business will do. Mitch will meet Em tomorrow to talk about food cart franchise. And I'll be going with her. I'll be her tour guide. (lol) Anyway, I feel it is a good idea to join Mitch so I can have an idea on the requirements needed for a food cart franchise.

I'm so excited about tomorrow's meeting. I can't wait to see Mitch again...

Written By Aeirin

2 comments:

  1. Sama daw si Gab. Di pa sure pero baka sumama ang Biz Consultant ko haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ang saya nyo naman dyan.

    anyway, mommy pwede ba yan dito sa Bacolod??

    ReplyDelete