Monday, November 17, 2008

Lucky Me!

Remember my post about Spying Over Burn After Reading? That is my entry for Nuffnang's First Movie Premiere.

I thought I'm not going to make it to the first 50 winners. But this morning, I received an email from Nuffnang that I'm one of the few bloggers who won 2 tickets for the Burn After Reading movie premiere.

Yipee! This is going to be fun! See you tomorrow Nuffnangers!!!

The Burn After Reading Movie Premiere is made possible by Nuffnang Philippines Inc. in cooperation with Viva Entertainment Inc and Robinsons Movie World.

Oh before I forget, I also won the Sweetytot First giveaway! I feel so lucky this week!

Written By Aeirin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aerin! Let's meet up! The hubby also won us two tickets and we are going! Let's just try to spot for each other! It would have been great if it's going to be like a grand EB of sorts. Take care! Hope to see you! :D

    ReplyDelete