Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Snapshot: All Saints' Day

Weekend Snapshot
To join this weekly meme, click here.

Last Saturday, we went to the cemetery to visit our grandfather. It's been our tradition to visit our departed loved ones on November 1st. Because during All Souls' Day which falls every 2nd day of November, the cemetery becomes crowded.

Ceces and ArielleArielle and Ceces
Anyway, these are my nieces. They got bored and wanted to go home so my cousin bought them some toys to keep them busy.

Written By Aeirin

3 comments:

  1. cute girls! As always my Weekend Snapshot is in sequence be sure to visit all to see the realtion between the 3 entries my

    Our halloween escapade.. Trick or treat at Kids Ahoy..

    View the sweet here, the pretty here and the naughty here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss going to the cemetery.

    ReplyDelete