Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miss Conception

With so much distractions on my mind, my husband asked me to join him in watching a movie. We watched Miss Conception starring Heather Graham and Tom Ellis.

Miss ConceptionMiss Conception is a movie about a woman whose biological clock is a ticking time bomb. Graham plays Georgina Scott, a thirtysomething yuppie, with a baby-phobic boyfriend, who learns that she has just four days to get pregnant. Unfortunately, Zak (Tom Ellis) and Georgina had a fight, and Zak sets off on a documentary shoot and hopes that she'll cool off in his absence. So desperate to have a baby, Georgina spends more or less every scene trying, and failing in finding a man to get her pregnant before it's too late.

Miss Conception is an okay movie. I like Graham's accent. But it made me more worried about me - not having a baby. I know my husband's intention of watching this movie is good (which is not to think of my problems), but it really scares and worries me more.

Written By Aeirin

No comments:

Post a Comment