Saturday, November 22, 2008

Princess Bride Game for My Niece

The last time I was in my cousin's house to visit Arielle, my 8 year old niece, she was very busy playing a game on their laptop. And this gives me an idea on what should I give her on Christmas day. Since, Arielle is fond of games; I think Princess Bride Game is perfect for her.

Key_art

From the movie the Princess Bride comes this 5 pack of Princess Bride PC/MAC Games. The game combines simple but classic animation with a number of puzzle, arcade, and logic games featuring your favorite Princess Bride characters. The Princess Bride Game combines spectacular animation with the best of casual, narrative and adventure games - all based on the classic hit movie. The objective of this game is to help Princess Buttercup and Westley manage thier life on the farm, defeat dastardly villains, survive the Fire Swamp, concoct miracle remedies, and vanquish the evil prince in order to live happily ever after.

I've seen great reviews about this game. And I heard that the game is among the first to be designed by women for women. I'm sure that my niece will love this game.

For the mean time, I'll check their site to view the demos of Princess Bride Game.

Post?slot_id=26149&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Written By Aeirin

No comments:

Post a Comment