Friday, November 7, 2008

Not Just Ordinary Hats

While I was looking for a perfect gift for my brother, I stumbled upon a website called potHats. An online store for hats, potHats was the result of the teamwork of Tony Guillen and Boyu Li who were looking for a unique business idea that expressed their values in style, balance and independence.

potHats products are not just ordinary hats. They are so simple but very stylish. I love their color combination.

The concept for potHats is really simple: it is just an image of a flower pot on a hat. Those pots are there for nothing. They believe that an empty pot is symbolic of the opportunity we all have to grow.

Because their designs are original, celebrities are also wearing them. potHats are made from the highest quality Flexfit hat. So for I think for $24.99, potHat is really a good buy. I envy those who lives in lower 48 states, they can avail the free shipping.

If you want to know about potHats, you may visit their site at: http://www.pothats.com

Written By Aeirin

No comments:

Post a Comment