Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Michael Johns is coming to the Philippines!

I've been an avid fan of American Idol Season 7. And I'm happy to hear that one of my favorite idols is coming to Manila. Yes, Michael Johns is coming to the Philippines!

Michael will be performing at the following locations this month:
November 18: TriNoma Mall, Activity Center, 7:00PM
November 19: Glorietta Mall, Glorietta Activity Center
November 20: Alabang Mall, Activity Center, 6:30PM
November 21: Greenbelt Mall, Greenbelt 3, Park, 7:00PM

I hope I can get a chance to see one of his live performance here in Manila.

I also heard that Ramielle Malubay, Danny Noriega and David Cook will be in Manila in the next months.

Written By Aeirin

5 comments:

  1. Michael Johns was so good on American Idol. Especially the week he got kicked off, it didn't make any sense. He has a great voice!

    Brad

    http://www.we-rate-stuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Johns was great on American Idol, I loved his voice. He was so good, especially the week he got kicked off, which didn't make sense. Hope you get to check him out!

    Brad

    http://www.we-rate-stuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. He's should be in the top 3. I was really shocked when he got kicked off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, sorry for commenting twice. didn't think the first went through

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! visiting you.

    btw, i posted cooking gas saving tips in my blog. maybe you want to check it out?

    good day! :-D

    ReplyDelete