Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Snapshot : Weekend Visit

Weekend Snapshot
To join this weekly meme, click here.

My sister Kiss with our nieces Arielle and FrancesMy sister Kiss with our nieces Arielle and Frances

Yesterday, my sister, my husband and I went to Antipolo to visit our nieces. Frances (on the right side of the photo) is currently sick. She attended their school fair last Saturday, and she told me that she rode a ferris wheel. She said she was too nervous, she even made a sound toog toog tooog tooog like a heart pounding so fast. The way she did it was so funny. Too bad we did not stay for long.

Anyway, we really hope we can go to Dino's Alive next week.

Written By Aeirin

5 comments:

  1. hope she better soon

    My WS entry this week : in HERE and HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nman nilang lahat.. i hope shes feeling ok now...my entry is here my other entry is here at sweetytots

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nman nila.. i hope she feels ok now..my entry is here my other entry is here at sweetytots

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy photo! Love the Christmas earrings! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope she is better now

    ReplyDelete