Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Special Gift for a Special Little One

Now that I have a gift for my niece, it is time to look for a perfect present for my nephew. Evey year, this is my dilemma since I don't have an idea what my nephew likes.

Earlier, I was planning to go the mall to do my Christmas shopping. But before hitting the mall, I checked online for some ideas and gift suggestions for boys. Then, I saw a site called MEGA Brands toys.

MEGA Brands toys offers affordable toys that provides stimulating creative experiences for children and families. They have a wide selection of toys for girls and boys for all ages. They have games and puzzles for the whole family. Name a toy brand, they have it. They have Disney Princess, Dora the Explorer, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Mickey Mouse Club, Marvel, Pirates of the Carribean, and more. Their site is very user friendly. You can search for products based on age, catalogs, brands, price, categories and award winners.

My personal choice is the Mickey's Clubhouse with mickey mouse cars. It is a 48-piece play set which you can build and rebuild your very own exciting fantasy playground. From slides and spinning platforms to wheeled contraptions and a lookout point, transform the Clubhouse into lots and lots of things using the magical Silly Switch. This toy also comes with instructions or you can download it from their site. I think this is a perfect gift for my 6 years old nephew.

So, if you are looking for a gift for a special big kid in your life, check MEGA Brands toys website now.

Written By Aeirin

No comments:

Post a Comment