Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zenni Optical still doing it

Not too long ago, I made a post regarding Zenni Optical was on FOX news. Now, the popular U.S. talk radio host Clark Howard recommends Zenni Optical. This is not really a shocking news for me. Because I know in time, more and more celebrities will talk about Zenni Optical. You know why? It is simply because Zenni Optical products are fantastic and very affordable.

Zenni Optical sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online from only $8. They sell only their own manufactured frames. That's the reason why they can sell it at lower prices.

They offer a huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens

I've checked Zennioptical.com, and they have new frames available. I found this plastic full-rim frame. It's very stylish.

There are many color choices for this frame: Black outside, Clear red inside; Black outside, Clear blue inside; Black outside, Clear purple inside; Green outside, Clear inside with pink temples; or Black outside, Clear mauve inside with red temples.

But I love the frame with blue color outside and clear inside. And you know what? This frame is $8 only. It's so cheap that I can buy every color for this frame.

I truly believe that with Zenni Optical prescription eyeglasses, looking good doesn’t have to cost a fortune.

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment