Thursday, October 2, 2008

Aeirin is on Working Mom Magazine

One of my unfulfilled dreams has finally come true. Mommy Charm, Mommy Cara, and I are on the Working Mom Magazine October 2008 issue. Pinay Mommies Community (PMC) is featured on this issue.

It was the first week of September when Mommy Ruby asked us if we can represent PMC. At first I was hesitant, but Mommy Ruby convinced me that this is my chance to fulfill one of my dreams, that is to be in a magazine.

The interview and pictorial was done last September 9, 2008 at Bonifacio High Street. During that day, I really wanted to look good so I decided to stop by a salon. Funny, Mommy Charm was also there to have her hair done.

After the salon, we went straight to the meeting place. We were shocked that we had make up artist, because a day before the shoot, we were told that there would be no make up artist. We were so lucky because the other groups did not have make up artist.

Our photo shoot and interview took almost 1 to 2 hours. But it was really a fun experience for me. Thanks to Mommy Ruby for making one of unfulfilled dreams into reality. Here are some of our photos behind the shoot.


Click here for more photos...

aEiRiN

8 comments:

  1. congrats! congrats!

    ang ganda nyo sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sis! Congratz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mommy...finally out na....cute nyo ni mommy cara...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats mga sis! Pretty nyo! Can't wait to buy the magazine!

    ~Mama Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey! :) finally! antagal nating hinintay hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow sis, congrats to you and kudos to Mom Ruby for jump starting PMC..I'm proud to be a member.

    Sis, I still cannot access the PMC site, in as much as i want to be active i cannot. I can only access it outside...Both Firefox/ IE ayaw.

    I dont know why, I cannot also access sites : joanjoyce, xemomma.net, sagada, callcentergal, flipclan, shoutmix chatbox....huhuhu and a whole lot more, Helpppp

    ReplyDelete
  7. MNommy ruby told me about it last month as well, excited nga din ako...finally it's here n...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! artistahin. hihi! keep it up girl. =)

    ReplyDelete