Friday, October 17, 2008

Pantene Bloggers Night Out With Judy Ann Santos

This video was taken during the Pantene Bloggers Night Out held at Taste Asia, Mall of Asia. And yes, I was there. Actually we were there. I was with Mitch (who travelled from Subic, Olongapo just to attend this party and meet me) and her friend Jeff, my husband Monch, my cousin Trixie, Gabs aka Youngmaze, my sister Kiss and her boyfriend Jepoy.

This is the first time I attend a blogger party and I really have fun. I also had a chance to see Judy Ann Santos in person. But unfortunately we don't have pictures with her.

Anyway, here are some of the photos taken during the party.

Our Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment Freebie

We had yummy foods and unlimited cocktail drinks.

Joriben's 3 minutes with Judy Ann

Another blogger with Judy Ann

Judy Ann Santos with the host

The 3 winners of Watz Ur Ulam Contests (Mitch, Aeirin, Trixie)

The girls (Trixie, Kiss, Aeirin and Mitch)

The boys (Jepoy, Monch, Jeff, Gabs)

For more photos, please visit my multiply account.

I don't know what's with our night because our group photos taken by the Pantene photographer were ruined or something happened that they can't develop them. Then, of all time, my camera became temperamental. Some shots were blurred. So I had to use my cellphone's camera.

Anyway, Judy Ann is so nice that she even say hi to us when she was in her way out of the venue. Honestly, I was starstruck that I didn't know what to say. We didn't even ask her if we can have pictures with her. We just stood there and smile.

But after the meet and greet with Judy Ann, RJ Jimenez and his band performed some songs. Then another band played some 80's songs, I think I heard their name is Mistakes (I'm not sure because we are already outside enjoying the beers and cocktails.)

We really enjoy the party. We will definitely attend the next blogger party. Thanks to Pantene!

PS:
Mitch, Jeff and Gabs, it was a pleasure meeting you guys. Till our next night out.
Also to Sheng, it was nice meeting you. Thanks for letting Jepoy take one of your reserved slot. I hope Mommy Cielo will join us next time.


Written By Aeirin

11 comments:

  1. tnx for sharing your coverage!!

    astig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhuhuhuhu inggit inggit mode ako heheheh...but nevertheless, see yah next time..si sheng ang akig bestfriend nameet nyo na di ba...para nyo an rin akong nameet parehas kami ng ugali nyan eh, maputi nga lang sya ako brown heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis go to aileen apolo's blog, then pa link mo itong post mo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! :) baptism of fire mo pala for attending a blogger event... ang saya noh ? not only do you get to mingle with people of the blogosphere, but you get to know them personally too and put faces behind their blogs. And of course our gracious host, Pantene and Taste Asia couldn't have done better in presenting and providing.

    Hope you see you in future events ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maraming salamat sa pagpunta! Sa 31 ulit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahahaha nakapost na pala. Just logged in, natulog muna ako hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's me with juday :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guy from Kodak said na-corrupt daw ang memory card nila kaya nawala lahat ng pics sayang. I was there too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. The bloggers night was fun and enjoyable. Hope to meet you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish that we had a blogger's night out here in Baguio as well! it looks like you guys had so much fun... :)

    ReplyDelete