Friday, October 10, 2008

First-ever Theatre Church Conference

"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."
Jeremiah 17:7

Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Psalm 24:14

Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.
Psalm 78:7

These are the verses I love to read and reflect on especially when I'm depress and losing hope. These remind me to trust in God and never lose hope as God doesn't give us more hardship than we can handle. He doesn't expect us to handle life's burdens alone.

Now that I'm confused and a bit depressed, I think I need enlightenment. I want to Find out more what God has in store for me. I wish I live near Maryland as there will be a Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, Maryland on October 22-23, 2008. It is the the first-ever Theatre Church Conference, and it is hosted by CineMeetings & Events. This event will bring together respected thought leaders, pastors and church leaders from the nation’s most innovative growing churches to discuss the future of theatre worship. During this educational event, you will network and share best practices with colleagues and take home new perspectives to assist you in reaching your goals. Click on the link to Find out more about Theatre Church Conference.

Want to join? Find out more about this conference at National Cinemedia website.

Post?slot_id=22510&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

aEiRiN

No comments:

Post a Comment