Friday, October 17, 2008

My site is okay!!!

Update on the issue of the auto-redirect site.

This morning, I received an email from Joe of dNeero. And I thought it is another bad news for me, but I was surprised to read this:
Hey Iris,

Yesterday I accessed your blog and it did not redirect … but I was not at the office, so I wanted to wait til this morning to test at the office on the same computer on which I was getting the redirect yesterday … and now I do not get the redirect … whatever you did, you are now in compliance w/ how we do things here at dNeero …

Cheers,
Joe
Good thing that my site is okay, and I'm now in compliance with dNeero. I want to thank everybody who checked my blog and see if they experience any abnormalities on my blog. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your effort.

Written By Aeirin

1 comment: