Sunday, October 19, 2008

Choosing the Right One For You

I've been thinking about creating a new self hosted blog. But it is not easy to choose the right web hosting for me.

There are so many web hosting providers out there but they have different offers which make me really confused. To tell you honestly, I don't even know what the difference between disk space and bandwidth is. So, if ever there is something I don't understand about web hosting, I always ask for my friends' help.

But wanting to know more about web hosting, I tried to look for a site that can help me in my decision, and I found Webhosting Geeks' webhosting blog. This site has everything you need to know about web hosting; from the type of web hosting you need to what to avoid in choosing a web host. It lists the top ten web hosting providers which will help you to choose the right one for you. Each web hosting providers has its own reviews, one from the users and one from the editor. It has complete and detailed information about web hosting and the services they offer.

So now when I need help regarding web hosting, I don't have to disturb my friends anymore. Thanks to this webhosting blog.

Written By Aeirin

No comments:

Post a Comment