Saturday, October 11, 2008

SkyWatch: Fire in the Sky

Sky Watch Friday

The first photo was taken using a digital camera around 6 P.M. However, around 6:15 my husband went out and took the camera. I thought he was taking more shots of the sun set. But he did not.

The second photo was taken the same day, but using my Sony Ericsson K800i only. It was around 6:30 P.M. and it was getting really dark. It looked like there's fire in the sky. Anyway, this photo could be better if my husband left the digital camera with me.

For more of these pictures, click here
aEiRiN

10 comments:

  1. WOW, beautiful photos, as you say what a fire you captured in the sky, what colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda sis... I actually love the colors on the photo from the SE phonecam :)

    It's sooo dramatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fiery images and good shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like an explosion! I own the same cell phone, I am loving it as well! Ganda talaga ng lens ng SE!

    My SWF are posted here and here. Hope you can drop by if you have the time. Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both great! The second one looks like an explosion!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you are right - it is a bonfire up there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I can see the skyline view over there too! And yeah don't we just love our SEK800i! I have the same phone too that I use for pictures since my digicam broke! Mine is about HongKong skies, I hope you visit mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours, the second one is like an erupting volcano at night with just the glow of flowing lava.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You are right, it looks like a fire in the sky...nice shot! just in time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible colors, beautiful photographs! Enjoyed my visit to your blog, it's lovely. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete