Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daddy's Corner

I got tagged by Z'riz. Thanks but whoah.. This is hard.....

This meme is about my hubby, and this is in anticipation to Father’s Day.

Hmmmm... Let me start by introducing my husband...



He's name is Monch or Montsch. He is 25 years old (I'm months older than him). I met him 4 years ago. He was just my textmate. I lived in Cainta, Rizal and he was from Fairview QC. To make the long story short, we got married last December 16, 2007.

What do I like about my husband?
  • He's a good singer.... (We are both music lover)
  • He's a good cook
  • He's matured now (Yes, after all these years of being immature hehe, he changed a lot and it's for the better)
  • Very sweet, caring, loving though sometimes "pasaway" especially when it comes to smoking...
  • He loves me for what I am...
  • We don't have children yet, but I know he will be a good father.
I want to tell you more of my husband, but I think the list will go on as there are so many words to describe my husband.....

I'll just share this video and see how happy I am to be with him...




{Start Copy Here}

Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.

2) Blog Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.

3) Add your blog in the masterlist below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.

4) Leave some love here. Yup. Here. Thanks!

5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.

6) Lastly, let’s help each other by copying and updating the list of participants in your post. Come and visit once in a while for the benefit of the late comers who have also joined this meme.

My Masterlist:


When Silence Speaks

Everything About Deye

Etc Atbp


Pinay Mommy Online

Coffee Cup Princess

Pinay Mama’s Diary

Aeirin’s Collection

Never Dainty

The Long Journey Of My Life

A Mother Of Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow

Everything That Has Breathe Praise The Lord


Can Of Thoughts

Anything And Everything In Between

No Place Like Home

Pinay WAHM

Only In Silence

Bisdak Footprints

Simply Me, Simple Life

Fun | Fierce | Fab

Confessions Of A Supermodel Wannabe


Embracing Health For Life

Raptured Dreams

Jona Thinks

Uncomplicated

Points Of View

Beauty Of Life

Hue And Hysteria

Leaf In Deforest

Just Me Eds


Momie’s Space At Momie’s Pace

Juliana’s Site

Purpled Sky

In Love For Life

All About Mye Life

Cookie Jar Of Entertainment

Faery Dancing


The Nambiars

CC’s Online

Precious Moments

Me And Mine

Little Peanut

A FilAm Journey

Walk2Remember

A Message From My Heart


Rhodilee

Whatever Comes To My Mind

Witchy Boop

Sealed Reservoir

My Sweet Haven

My So Called Life

My Colorful World

Both Sides Now

Jayvee Online


Mummy Diaries




{End Copy Here}

Now, I am tagging Mommy Elvz, Tricia, and YOU...

Technorati Tags: , , ,

7 comments:

  1. thanks again aerin for this tag..

    sa tingin ko it will take some time before ko matapos yung post ko about my hubby, it's too complicated eh hehehe.. di bale i'll try my best... ( just joking)

    i enjoyed watching your video, so sweet :)

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video.. You look happy together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mommy Elvz and anonymous

    Mommy you can write about father if the situation with your hubby is complicated

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...ingit ako sa video! i never experienced to wear a wedding dress. boohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mommy Elz! Aeirin was right, you can write about your father too or even your grandfather if you like, whichever you prefer.

    ***

    Aeirin, please note of the rule No. 6 sis, I added it. Sorry about that....

    Here's the link > http://www.mitchteryosa.com/2008/05/22/daddys-corner/

    Thanks ulit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, Thanks for the update mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please update the masterlist if you haven't done yet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete