Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tags & Meme's 20 Questions

Thanks Zriz for this tag..

Here are the Rules for this tag:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?
- hmmm seafood especially shrimp

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- htoo many too mention

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Paris

4. When is your birthday?
- April 23

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- sleep

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-everyone I love

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Start a business, and take a cruise..

8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
-hmm a week before I get married... can't tell you why

9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
- Angelina Jolie hahahahaha

10. How do you cope with boredom?
- blogging

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
-Life is just too short to fill it with regrets

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- liers

13. What is your ambition?
- have my own business

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- To become a a billionaire

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- I celebrated it with mu husband and family

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- I get married... crazy in a nice way

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- to have a baby (I hope)

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- This is my now...

19. What is your inspiration in life?
- everything around me

20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- None. coz if I change one event, maybe my life would be different and I don't want that. I'm happy and contented now..

Now I'm tagging Mommy Ruby, Mommy Charm, Natz, Charmed Blossom, Vanity Kit, Of Colors and Styles, Faery Dancing, and Mariz

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks for tagging me :) good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, aeirin. thanks for this. but i already did the tag a few days ago. :( i just posted the "thank you" tag, though. =)

    ReplyDelete