Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks to Vanity Kit for the tag!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 16 hmmm maybe shopping.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • update my blog
  • go to work
  • chat with my friends
  • watch DVD
  • sleep

3. Snacks I enjoy:
french fries, chocolates

4. Places I’ve lived:

Manila, Rizal

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

To have business of my own

6. People I want to know more about:

Bill Gates hehe

And now I'm tagging these bloggers:

Pinay Mommy, Zriz, Hit-or-Miss, Mommy's Little Corner, The Cheeky Pinay, Glenndel's Blog




1 comment: